Sunday, September 30, 2007

Awesome Friends!!!

So last weekend Megan and I had two friends, Ryan and Ben, come visit us from Las Vegas. Other than having fun hanging out with these guys, a part of the weekends festivities was to watch UFC 76 Knockouts! I was super excited to go to my parents house and watch it on their sweet 60" plasma.

Little did i know that my friend Ryan had a better plan for me and Ben... Friday night as we were preparing to make a trip to the desert, Ryan made a comment on how we needed to be back so that we can be up in Anaheim by 4:30. To my confusion i said, "Why, we arent going to the fight." While I was saying those words, Ryan points to the table where 3 golden tickets were lying... 3 tickets to the sweetest event of the year UFC 76!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That awesome punk dropped $300 a ticket so we could all experience the event.

I think my favorite part of the whole surprise was when I was in shock and saying no way, he responded with , "You think I would come all the way out here JUST to visit you?"

I think if i had a 3 wishes from a genie in a bottle (not the Christina Aguilera song) one of my wishes would be that i had foresight... yeah should have seen that coming.

Anyway it was an amazing event, if you like that sort of thing.



















This is why everyone should have awesome friends!!!

-RC

No comments: