Tuesday, September 18, 2007

iTunes

I recently received an iTunes gift card so i figured i would share a few of the songs I purchased...I got this idea from Griff...

1. Ayo Technology-50 Cent feat. Justin Timberlake
2. Our God Saves- Paul Baloche
3. How Far We've Come- Matchbox 20
4. Everlasting God- Lincoln Brewster
5. Never Wanted Nothing More- Kenny Chesney
6. Mighty To Save- Hillsongs
7. The Pretender- Foo Fighters
8. Over You- Daughtry
9. Gangsta's Paradise- Coolio
10. So Small- Carrie Underwood (for Megan)

I still have a few more bucks left but that is all i bought for now...

-RC

1 comment:

Heather McTaggart said...

Randy Craft it was SO great to see you at the Staff Lunch, wish we could have talked more and caught up a little more! My husband is begging for us to take a Sunday off and come to church down there! We will someday, I promise! You are lucky to be working with my new friend Annie, keep her smiling! Miss seeing you friend!