Friday, September 14, 2007

OT 1 Intensive Part 2

The day is about 2/3 complete and I have come to the conclusion that my attention span does not last for 8 hours...to be honest it doesn't even run 4 hours...Professor Yates lost my attention before lunch while talking about Pentateuch and I for sure thought that coming back from having a full belly would make me set for the rest of the day...Nope. Right now I cant wait for our last break to arrive so i can run and suck down an Iced coffee drink of some sort.


-RC

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"freedom breeds laziness" ... Red Bull and Monster are my favorites. Sometimes i drink red bull right before bedtime so that way... I can dream at a faster rate so I can get 2 or 3 dreams rather than one. Or better yet, mozy on to Chipotle and break some bread there before class. God is Love.

Rev ???