Sunday, September 09, 2007

Do you know what type of school your kids go to?

The reason why I pose this question is because I may have concerns about our beloved San Clemente High School. Recently I was dropping off one of our trailers on the schools "freshman campus", which the high school performed a hostile takeover of an elementary school to expand their ever growing student needs. And I digress...After dropping off the trailer, I noticed the schools announcement board was welcoming incoming freshman. However, according to whomever made the sign, freshman was spelled "fresman" Now above the sign is the San Clemente High School Blue Ribbon sign.

I may have overlooked this minor spelling glitch, however this error occurred not once but twice. Now this leads me to one of two assumptions:
1. The school is too poor to buy "H's" to put in their signs, or
2. Our education is going down the pooper!

What do you think?

-RC

2 comments:

Droopy's said...

PPPOOOOOOPPPPPPEEEEERRRRR!!!!!

Anonymous said...

SSCCCOoooooooppppppppeeeeeeeerrrrr!!!