Friday, September 28, 2007

Jake As JT???

Yesterday after a great Sexual Harassment Training day, a few people from work went to chick-fil-a for lunch. First, on that day, I had the best dining experience of any fast food place i have ever been to. While dining, they provided us with refills, a tray of sample brownies, which taffy may have taken more than one, and a tray of sample chicken salad sandwich triangles which were amazing!

While dining, one of our friends serving us mentioned to Jake the he reminded her of Justin Timberlake!?!?

To my surprise, Jake responded, "Yeah, I get that all the time." You do? I mean dont get me wrong, I love Jakey, but you get that all the time? JT? Interesting... maybe its his musical genius... I dont know. But what i do know is that it was definintely an interesting moment...

here is a poor picture of our lady in question...

















-RC

No comments: