Wednesday, October 03, 2007

The smell of salt water...

This morning as I left for work i walked out the door and the smell of salt water was in abundance. I have never experienced a smell this strong in the two months I have lived in San Clemente. I love it! Often times I forget how blessed I have been and how awesome my life is. Regardless of the day to day things that go wrong, frustrations that I encounter, I am truly blessed to be living where I live and doing what I do.

A lot of people find God in nature and I agree. I look out my window and I see this vast ocean that goes for as far as the eye can see and then I see the waves crashing on the sand... a point where land meets water, where two massive bodies collide and it can be so peaceful. Sometimes I see that there are no waves and the two seem to be in unison and yet at other times I see the violent waves crashing and pounding on the gentle beach. How can you not see God in all of this? How can yo see the beauty that God created and think it as chance or coincidence that things have formed and grown as they have. Chance? God is so great and just and awesome. I love the beautiful playground that He has created for us!


















God IS Love

-Rev Run

1 comment:

Ange said...

I'm jealous.