Sunday, May 06, 2007

What is happening here...


Myspace... some people like it, a lot of people hate it. I personally have one, however, i know the dangers that could arise from too much information being shared. Well, recently i have noticed that myspace is also a tool to recruit seminary students... Lately I have seen that in between adds for scantily clad women wanting to talk with YOU, there is an advertisement for the Talbot program up at Biola University... I guess good Christians like us use myspace too... I just think that the amount of people who would think about Talbot as an option in relation to the amount of people who could care less would be an extremely lopsided... heavier toward the side of not caring... I would bet that these ads are area specific and arent going out to the entire world, I just think it is interesting.


-RC

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How weird is that? I would agree that Talbot and Myspace are pretty opposite.