Thursday, November 30, 2006

Its go time...

I don't know.... If anyone will read this.
I talk... to my cat.
I love... My wife and food. And DVDS.
My best friend... is a woman.
My first real kiss...was discussed last night in a group setting.
I hate it when people... are idiots.
Love is... fun.
Marriage is... the same as love but with "funner" things.
Somewhere, someone is thinking... about shitzel.
I'll always...be asian.
The last time I cried was because...good question.
My cell phone... is the source of me getting made fun of by quite a few people.
When I wake up in the morning... I go pee.
Before I go to sleep at night... I brush my teeth
Right now I am thinking about...Taking a nap.
Babies are... cute. and not going to be coming for a few years ( i hope)
Today I...talked about intra uterine devices... I know all about them now.
Tonight I will... dont worry about it.
Tomorrow I will...does tomorrow ever come? I mean really...
I really want... A truck.

Ok... I tag big JG, BD, Drew, and Garrett....although i dont think anyone really reads my blogs... besides Griff. Thanks Griff.

No comments: