Tuesday, November 28, 2006

I See Your French Fry and Raise You A Potato Wedge


For the first time yesterday I had the pleasure of eating potato wedges from KFC. All I have to say is A-Maze-Ing! As much as I love french fries, the flavor of these wedges brought much pleasure to my mouth. The mixture of seasoning, texture, and goodness make this a delicious treat that is a must eat.
So you might be wondering why do I care? I will tell you why, because these are awesome! And I am really hungry.
Thank you Colonel Sanders! I think I love you.
Thanks for listening and have fun clogging your arteries!
Randy

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Let's go to KFC for lunch! JG

bd said...

those are freaking sick...I am ashamed to know you

Anonymous said...

When I think of those nasty-azz fries... you know what i think of... I think of that annoying yellow thing in every corn kernel that you see in your poo!