Friday, April 04, 2008

The importance of a laptop

When tossing back and forth about the future computer purchase i am going to make...(right now in the very distant future)... one thing came to my attention as we were in Old Testament II class.

Having a laptop in this class is essential for a few reasons:
1. Having the ability to type is much easier for me than to hand write things.
2. If one was to get bored, the ability to surf the "net" is an option.
3. Having e-mail handy is great.
4. Finally, trying to transport a desktop computer around is both awkward and difficult. This was most obvious as one of my fellow classmates Justin showed us today.











Oh man. So awesome! thank you for bringing enjoyment to my day.

-RC

2 comments:

Droopy's said...

And my day!!!

Lisa Marie said...

And just like that, the 20-lb laptop that I have from high school graduation doesn't look so bad...