Wednesday, July 18, 2007

I'm Back!

After taking a short time off, my bro Taffy has slapped me around and I have seen the light.

On Saturday I had a chance to join our Droopy's (junior high small group) for a round of bowling. As everyone was preparing for a fun-filled hour of bowling, one of the Droopy's who we call "Virus" comes running in like he had just won a million bucks. Before we could ask he starts shouting that he just won an iPod nano from a $1 arcade game.

Can I say what the crap? What happened to things like stuffed animals or basketballs??? iPod Nano? Really? Anyway, he was excited and didn't really care about bowling after that. I am pretty sure it showed when at one point, after spinning in circles, he managed to throw his bowling ball across his lane into the lane next to his.

Another funny part to the story is that when Virus was passing his new toy around, one of the girls said, "Oh, it's only a 2 Gig. It's not even a 4." Wow! I'm pretty sure it is still a nano! Anyway It was a fun time, its too bad i couldnt stay the whole time.

-RC

1 comment:

Droopy's said...

LOVELY!!! JUST LOVELY