Friday, June 15, 2007

Rob & Big


Most people seem to have some sort of "secret" guilty pleasure. Take my friend Lance for example, his guilty pleasure is Justin Timberlake. Now this could bring on a barrage of questions in regards to Lance as a person, but before you go there, know that i was referring to JT's signing ability. Which brings me to my "I'm not sure if it counts but here I go secret" guilty pleasure. MTV's Rob and Big. For some reason watching these two guys going through life and doing the things they do, is highly addicting to me. I find myself using terms like "Do work son" and who doesn't love that little dog "Meaty" or even the most recent addition to the team, their miniature horse "Mini". I crack up every time i watch an episode. If you haven't seen it yet check it out. If you love it let everyone know!

-RC

3 comments:

bd said...

Boo...
no offense but boo, i do like meaty though

Ange said...

Crafty. You need to blog more.

Anonymous said...

Rob And Big stinks... I prefer the Hills and Newport Harbor! LC is the best!!