Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Spring Time...

Can you smell it? Spring is in the air. The smell of flowers blooming, the smell of fresh cut grass, the smell of a recently watered infield. Infield? Yes infield. Baseball is here and for the next six months (hopefully) we will be watching Angels baseball. So grab a hot dog, a soda, sit back and watch big daddy vladdy swing for the fences. I can see why spring time usually means that people have an extra spring in their step, spirits have been uplifted and love is in the air... its baseball and i love it!

2 comments:

Julie Hibbard said...

This is my favorite place on earth! Glad you are blogging again! I'll read you each day!
Hope all is well Randy.
Let me know if you guys ever have an extra ticket to the game!!! I'd love to go!

Anonymous said...

Kendry morales is my hero! Dont ever buy Rubys at an Angels game!!