Wednesday, February 07, 2007

3 day blinds or 10 day blinds...

So today, for our office, we were looking to buy roller blinds for the windows. I decided that we wouldgo to our friends at 3 day blinds. Well, we decided to go with them and with the final estimate they told me that our blinds would be installed and working within 7-10 business days...

7-10 business days you ask? Yes... now does that sound like 3 day blinds to you because it doesnt me.

I am hoping that you can see my confusion. I know that i went to a 3 day blind store and that i ordered blinds... so i am not sure where the 7-10 days comes from. Maybe they mean that it takes 3 days to order the blinds, 3 days to get the blinds and 3 days to install the blinds??

I think they should change their name to "Intervals of 3 day blinds during business days" How does that sound? I like it.

Anyway I just wanted to share my thoughts and to see if we could possibly petition to change the name of the store. Let me know if you have any ideas.

Randall

4 comments:

Julie Hibbard said...

Great to hear from YOU! Hope all is well. Tell Bob Sahlin i said hello!!
:)

Ange said...

How about they change the name to, "At least a week blinds"?

Luke St.Hilaire said...

at least thats better then the amount of time it takes for you to get zip ties

schwibilly said...

randy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! whats up